Potential Benefits of NMN
NMN helps in the production of NAD+, which provides cells with needed energy and is thought to be important for healthy aging. NAD+ also plays a role in activating proteins that are vital for the maintenance of our DNA, protecting the individual strands within cells from unraveling much like the plastic end of a shoelace.
- Promotes vascular health and blood flow
- Inproves muscle endurance and strength
- protects againts heart disease
- Lowers risk of obesity
- Enhances maintenance of DNA and in it’s repair
- Increases Mitochondrial Function promoting health and longevity of individual cells